Nails of the Week #2

Wednesday, July 09, 2014

Another week, another nail colour and this time, I was feeling something nude. I must have at least three or four boxes full of varnishes so choosing was going to be a difficult task...


Oh alright, I admit it; after narrowing it down to four options I had to enlist the help of my friend. Again. See? I told you I was indecisive! Well, Nails Inc. 'Chester Street' was the lucky lacquer and what a good choice.

Nail Inc. polishes have always been a big hit for me; great colours, decent formula, easy to apply and this one is no exception. As always, it went on smoothly and only needed two coats, despite having quite a thin consistency. This does cause a bit of streakiness, but that can only be seen on close inspection and I'm pretty sure no-one will be that close to notice. 

The one problem I have with Nails Inc. varnishes is that they're not very long-lasting. I have to do several touch ups to cover chips and reapply on more than one occasion during the week. It's a pain but I guess it's something us lacquer lovers have to deal with from time to time!


The best thing about 'Chester Street' is the gorgeous colour.  It's a pearly grey with some brown undertones (a.k.a. "the mushroom nail varnish") and it looks sophisticated. Its not a statement nail colour nor will it attract a lot of looks, but it's classy and elegant - just what I wanted for my week.

What's on your nails this week? 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you for your comments!
I enjoy reading each and every one of them!