Nails of the Week #3

Wednesday, July 16, 2014

I don't know why but for the past couple of weeks I have had a real hankering for nude nails. Suffice to say that this week's varnish, Maybelline Color Show in 'Latte', definitely reflected that. I even managed to choose straight away - what's going on?!

'Latte' is one of my go-to nudes so it's no surprise that when I'm not feeling something colourful, it usually ends up on my nails pretty quickly. I really like the colour. There's just something about it that makes me think "yeah, that looks good". It's a beige/cream nude that has peachy undertones, which makes it look a bit softer and warmer.

Granted, it doesn't last terribly long and chips tend to start appearing after a few days but at £2.99 a bottle, you can't really complain. The formula isn't too bad either, only needing two or three coats giving full coverage or one coat for a sheer wash of colour.


There are a lot of different shades in Maybelline's Color Show range (which makes it very hard when it comes to shopping but that's another story) and this is one of the better nudes, especially if you're looking for something  pleasant and simple. It's easily one of my favourites!



What's on your nails this week?   

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you for your comments!
I enjoy reading each and every one of them!