Photos of the Month: July

Sunday, August 03, 2014

As you may have guessed from my #100happydays and Birthday Week in Pictures posts or if you've taken a gander at my Instagram, photography is a very big passion of mine. I take my baby (Canon EOS 550d) everywhere I can and am always snapping away, much to the amusement of my family and friends. I still have a lot to learn when it comes to photography but I love everything about it.


With that said, I'd like to start a post that shows a few of my favourite photos I have taken in the month and I'm starting with July, when my 2 and half year old niece came round for a day of fun in the sun.


Ok, so I can't take credit for this photo but I love it all the same. We had so much fun in the paddling pool! :)

Let me know if any of you are interested in photography, I really like to see other people's work!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you for your comments!
I enjoy reading each and every one of them!