Nails of The Week #11 and Blog News

Saturday, September 20, 2014

Hello lovelies! 

I'm sorry it's been a bit quiet on the blogging front but I've had a few personal things to deal with and was then overcome by the throat monster known as Tonsillitis and it's meant that I just haven't been finding the motivation to write posts. But, alas! I come back bearing some good news and I'm ready and raring to go. 

Firstly, the blog news. To make up for the shoddy blog up-keep, I have decided that I am going to be posting every day for the next week. How exciting! I've got a few ideas brewing but if there's anything you'd particularly like to see, read about or something you think I should give a go, then please let me know in the comments below, via email or over Twitter. All thoughts and opinions are welcome! 

Now on to the nails. If you are a regular visitor to Amy's Corner, you'll know this post usually goes up on a Wednesday and fear not, normality will resume next week! This week, I am sporting the very pretty shade called "Soul Session" which comes from the great Salon Pro by Kate Moss range from Rimmel London. It's totally gorgeous and such an easy-wearing nude; being warm and almost-pink with some mauve undertones. 

The formula of these varnishes are fab and thick so go on like a dream, only needing two coats to get the desired result and they also have incredible shine. It's a pretty robust nail lacquer too, with chips only showing towards the end of the week. The brush is my favourite type as well: flat and wide with a rounded end - this sort of brush makes my weekly mani-session much less stressful!

These varnishes are all-around lovely and this one in particular will definitely be making an appearance again in the future for sure, more than once I imagine! 

What's on your nails this week? Don't forget to let me know if you have any topics you'd like me to touch on over the next two weeks! 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you for your comments!
I enjoy reading each and every one of them!