Nails of the Week #17

Sunday, November 23, 2014

After a few weeks of picking out the deep purples - now I have 'Smoke On The Water' stuck in my head... - and dark reds from my nail varnish stash, I decided to go for something a bit brighter this week. Enter: Lollipops Voyage à Paris.

I received this in Birchbox's October box and fell in love with the colour instantly - I do love a bright red. It's incredibly eye-catching and, dare I even say, it makes my hands look healthier somehow. It's brilliant!

I'm also mega impressed with the longevity of this polish. The formula was quite thin so needed three coats to get the bold colour, therefore I assumed it would be chipping after a day or two but oh no no! One chip finally made an appearance after five days - yes, five! - but other than that, it stayed in looking nice and pristine. I couldn't quite believe it so more plus points go to Lollipops.

Thanks to Birchbox for giving me another great red to add to my collection!

What's on your nails this week? 

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. I got this in Birchbox too, and I love it! It's on my toes right now and has been for about a month now, no chipping! It's a gorgeous colour and really shiny :) xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's brilliant isn't it! So surprised at the longevity of it :) Glad you agree Amy :)
      A xx

      Delete

Thank you for your comments!
I enjoy reading each and every one of them!