Blogmas #15: Christmas Tree, O, Christmas Tree!

Monday, December 15, 2014


Have I got that song in your head yet? Goodo! The whole way through writing this post, that song has been playing on loop in my mind so thought I'd share the love and all that!

This weekend saw the erection of our Christmas Tree and it's one of the best things to do during the season. My Mum and I always make a full afternoon out of the task, making sure we have Christmas tunes on the go, an abundance of mulled wine and plenty of festive jolliness!




































What does your Christmas tree look like?

10 days to do...!

You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. Beautiful post. I love the photography and decorations.
    www.ella-ro.blogspot.co.uk
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Ella :) I do love putting up the tree! x

      Delete
  2. Beautiful Christmas tree ornaments. Very festive post. Merry Christmas
    Lucy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Lucy! Merry Christmas to you too :) x

      Delete

Thank you for your comments!
I enjoy reading each and every one of them!