Nails of the Week #26

Sunday, February 01, 2015


As soon as I received My Little Box’s January box and saw the Nails Inc. polish inside, I knew that I wanted it on my nails as soon as the change-day came. True to form, Sunday came and on went ‘Tate’ and I almost didn’t want to take it off! 

‘Tate’ is a beautiful, deep maroon red that is sophisticated without looking…dated. The formula was also thick enough to only need two coats to reach the desired colour (seen pictured). 



The only thing that let it down and the only reason that it has been replaced by another colour is that the longevity wasn’t brilliant. I noticed chips appearing after only a couple of days and when I tried to do a touch-up, it just didn’t look right. 

As like many other polishes though, I would happily wear this again for the colour alone as it does look beautiful on. 

Thank you My Little Box for bringing such a gorgeous red polish in to my life! 

What’s on your nails this week? 

You Might Also Like

14 comments

  1. Your nails look fab, wish i could do such a neat application! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, it takes a lot of concentration and tidying up though, I assure you! ;) x

      Delete
  2. Such a lovely couple, shame about the chipping!

    http://lux-rose.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is gorgeous but yeah, a slight shame. Maybe a stronger top coat is needed! :)

      Delete
  3. This shade of red is gorgeous! Come over to my house and do my nails! How do you apply it without it getting everywhere? Haha #firstworldproblems
    xxx

    She Will Be

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Isn't it! Haha your comment made me laugh, thank you! Trust me, it doesn't look like this when I first apply. I do a bit of tidying up first ;) xx

      Delete
  4. Love this colour! Would definitely be a good Valentines day shade!

    Clothing Conscious // Fashion & Lifestyle Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Definitely a great shade for Valentine's Day! :)

      Delete
  5. This could looks great - Nails inc have such a great colour selection xx

    www.lulabelloves.com/blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They do, I think I have more colours in my collection from them than any other brand! x

      Delete
  6. that colour really compliments your skin tone x
    Stefanie | Casualllyawkward | Bloglovin'

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, I had never looked at it that way but it does! :) x

      Delete
  7. Lovely colour and very neat application! xx

    www.kirstytalks.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments!
I enjoy reading each and every one of them!