Vanilla Chai Tea

Saturday, November 28, 2015

My go-to hot drink when 'oot and aboot' is a Chai Tea Latte - unless I'm at Costa during the festive season, their Christmas drinks are all kinds of delicious! However, with not wanting to spend a lot of my well-earned money on drinking out, I have been making do with a regular cup of tea at home (not that there's anything wrong with that, of course!). That was until I stumbled across Tesco's Finest Vanilla Chai Tea Bags.

Each box houses 50 tea bags, which are brewed much like any other normal tea: in a mug with hot water from the kettle and with or without milk. What makes them so great is the wonderful, aromatic taste; if I close my eyes, it's almost as if I'm in a luxurious café instead of my sofa.

This tea is packed to the brim with black tea, ginger, cinnamon, cardamon, star anise, cloves and vanilla to give it a sweeter edge; it's the perfect relaxing drink to have in the winter and at £1.49 a box, you really can't complain! 

Do you like Chai Tea Latte? Have you tried Tesco's version? 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you for your comments!
I enjoy reading each and every one of them!