Nails of the Week #7

Wednesday, August 13, 2014

This is going to be another short and sweet post I'm afraid, as I'm still feeling under the weather with flu and staring at my Mac isn't half stinging my eyes! 

This week's nail varnish is another lovely offering from Barry M's Hi Shine Gel Nail Paint range, after picking it up in a Mini Boots Haul the other week. I'd been seeing a lot of love coming from different beauty bloggers over Barry M's summer shades but Lily's and Estée's posts made me take the plunge with the colour 'Almond'.


This one is a very pretty and chic nude. It's easy wearing and will go with a variety of different outfits; a good all-rounder in my eyes!

You can see my thoughts on these varnishes here but I am always bowled over by how long-lasting they are; the formula really is fantastic. They've got to be one of the best budget buys in nail care out there.

What's on your nails this week?

You Might Also Like

10 comments

  1. Nice color.


    http://ninasstyleblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love colors like this! they look so pretty :)

    Jessica
    the.pyreflies.org

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Don't they just! Definitely one of my favourite colours from their Gelly Nails range :)

      Delete
  3. This colour is so different! Nice post :)

    http://novellette.com
    https://www.bloglovin.com/blog/12522799

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Yeah, I really love the colour and so affordable too! :)

      Delete
  4. Gorgeous shade! I love a classic nude!
    xprincessjas | ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too Jasmine! It's one of my favourite nudes for sure!

      Delete

Thank you for your comments!
I enjoy reading each and every one of them!