The Life of an Instagram Addict #1

Monday, August 11, 2014

This post is a bit of a last minute one due to the fact I have been consumed by the starts of the flu - ugh. However, from the confines of my bedroom and duvet, I am striving on to write this for you lovely lot.

Instagram has got to be my favourite phone app, closely followed by The Simpsons: Tapped Out - man, is that addictive! Anyway, I digress; the fact that you can take any photo, add a filter and it comes out looking awesome is just ace!

So above are a few of my Instagram pics from the past few weeks with descriptions just below.

1. Bessie enjoying a tummy rub, 2. Yummy Cookie Monster cupcakes at work, 3. Loving Bourjois Rouge Edition Velvet in 'Ole Flamingo!', 4. Cocktail night, 5. Double rainbow outside my window, 6. First birthday cards, 7. Hard Rock Cafe in London, 8. Excited to get my first Mac lipstick in 'Patisserie', 9. Newport Beach, Cardiganshire, 10. Beach selfie with Nikki, 11. We went in the (very cold!) sea, 12. Very proud of my mum for winning a well-deserved award and appearing in the local newspaper, 13. Paddling pool fun in the sun with my niece, 14. Bubbles, 15. Making friends wherever I go, 16. Bubble bath time, 17. Cat snuggles, 18. Kew Gardens, 19. A tree with a knitted jumper, 20. Fancy Gin and Tonics at Kew Gardens, 21. Delicious home-made Mozzarella and Tomato salad, 22. Anna's #wardrobeweek Motivation, the 'before' pic, 23. #wardrobeweek, the 'after' pic, 24. Mum's home-grown Sweet Peas looking cute in a tea pot, 25. Day off brunch: tea and an almond croissant

If you'd like to peruse more of my little Instagram world, you can follow me: @amyscorner

Are you an Instagrammer? Let me know your username and I'll be sure to take a look and follow :)

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. I hope you are feeling better soon.. the flu sucks :(

    I have nominated you for the Liebster Award over at on my blog.

    the link is http://loveonceuponadream.blogspot.ie/2014/08/liebster-award.html
    if you want to go over there to find out the questions.

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, getting there but still feeling pretty rubbish...never mind!

      Thank you so much for the nomination, you've made my week! I'll do a post over the next couple of days but just wanted to say thanks :)

      Hope you're having a lovely week so far!

      A xx

      Delete

Thank you for your comments!
I enjoy reading each and every one of them!