It's Been A While...

Saturday, November 28, 2015

Long time, no speak!

As you can probably see from the date of the late post, 'Amy's Corner' took an unexpected hiatus and was put on the back burner earlier this year due to one thing and another. But as things started to settle down in my life and I gained free time on my hands again, the blogging itch started creeping back in and it was an itch that needed to be scratched.

So, here I am! Back at my trusty Apple Mac, tapping away on my keyboard with plenty of ideas and plans forming. The first of which being a rebrand. 

Since taking a break from blogging, I realised that I had outgrown the name of 'Amy's Corner' and it didn't feel professional enough for me. Therefore, after much deliberation, using my birth name was settled on. 'Amy Tinson' is original and simple, not to mention the fact it won't go out of style as I'm stuck with it until I marry!

To wrap this up, thank you for taking the time to read this post and I hope you'll come back again soon!

Amy x

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you for your comments!
I enjoy reading each and every one of them!